Processing of personal data - any legal action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction , use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
We process your Personal Data only if it is filled in and / or data is sent through special forms located on the VR platform. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or submitting your personal data to the Company, you agree to this Policy.
The safety and security of personal data processed by the Company is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- the company ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons;
- Personal data, under no circumstances will be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the fulfillment of state obligations;
- in case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, you can update them yourself, by sending the Company a notification to the Company's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data";
- the period for processing personal data is unlimited. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Company via e-mail to the email address of the Company firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
We may transfer personal data stored with us:
- law enforcement and other government and regulatory bodies, as well as other third-party organizations and individuals in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations;
- to third parties authorized to request the disclosure of personal information in order to verify that we comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to investigate an alleged crime and to establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
We will only respond to requests to disclose personal information when we are required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.