5.1. Personal Data processing – any legal action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with Personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal data.
5.2. We process your Personal Data only if they are filled in and/or sent through special forms located in the Program. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or submitting your Personal Data, you express your consent to this Policy.
5.3. The security and safety of Personal Data processed by the Company is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
determining your location to ensure security, fraud prevention;
- The Company ensures the safety of Personal Data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the Personal Data of unauthorized persons;;
- Under no circumstances will personal data be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the fulfillment of state obligations;
- in case of inaccuracies in Personal data, you can update them yourself by sending a notification to the Company's email address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data";
- the period of processing of Personal Data is unlimited. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time by sending a notification to the Company via e-mail to the Company's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal data".
5.4. We may transfer the Personal Data stored by us:
- law enforcement and other state and regulatory bodies, as well as other third-party organizations and persons in accordance with the requirements of current legislation and regulations;
- to third-party organizations authorized to request the disclosure of Personal Data in order to verify our compliance with the requirements of current legislation and regulations or for the purpose of investigating an alleged crime, as well as establishing, exercising or protecting legal rights.
5.5. We respond to requests for disclosure of Personal Data only in cases where we must do so in accordance with the requirements of current legislation and regulations.